Hi, welcome to my blog ♡

buai PMR C:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011



Buai PMR :)

Long long long long time no update my blog.Yea, we finally done our 'works' PMR, that was awesome and cool.. but we felt no 'future' too after it :( 
staying in the canteen and watching people enjoy their delicious food, LAME. -.-
Anyway, we're free :)


First day after PMR. TODAY :)

Nothing to do actually, but we're making ROCK BUN in KH Room. Quite nice and enjoyable ;D
I love you guys. Don't try to leave me alone :( *mention for somebody only :P
The ROCK BUN not very nice lor, because inside not yet done. yiacks. 









Finally can back home and update my blog. haha XD BORING x100000000 at my school. Boring-est day ever ever. Luckily tomorrow we got out activities ! :P Stay tuned. (^^^)
Except them, I quite missing, I miss you my dear friends. :( 


I MISS YOU LEE XINE. 






Labels:




Older ♥ / BACK UP / ♥ Newer
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes. View with Google Chrome. All rights reserved.